- Help maintain and ensure operation of security systems
- Collaborate with others to help prioritize and implement security patches or mitigations
- Assist with technical validation of security controls
- Assist with implementation and execution of security-related IT processes
- Report on status of tasks and projects
- Work closely with the data center infrastructure security lead on other tasks and projects as need
- Some with IT or Security related experience
- Preference towards security: security basics, confidentiality/integrity/availability
- General knowledge of anti-virus, what a sim is, what the tools are and what they do is more important to them
- Plus familiarity with security tools (Splunk and Crowdstrike, scab system center and point protection)
- Cloud security exp is a nice to have, this team is focused on physical on-premise security (VM Infrastructure, data center)
- Open to candidates that are coming from systems admin perspective
- Someone that is driven, self-sufficient, take a project and run with it.
- Sec-ops team - works very closely with data center service leagues, mainframe/on-premise systems, they get direction from a different division and their job is to implement the requirements
- This person will also be used for vulnerability management - a different team manages the vulnerability detection, but then it's their job to take it and run with it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.