Facility: NM MEN'S RECOVERY ACADEMY(NMMRA)
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
- This position maintains an orderly environment within the assigned unit or area of the facility and performs standard operating procedures in accordance with facility policies and procedures and required Company and the client’s contractual requirement. This position follows daily schedules and performs the duties of this position in an exemplary manner at all times.
- Shifts are 12 hours 6 PM to 6 AM or 6 AM to 6 PM, varied schedule. Overtime based on facility needs.
- Wages are $10.00 per hour plus benefits and PTO
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises all resident movement within the assigned unit or area.
- Reports resident accidents or injuries to supervisor.
- Provides orientation to new residents and discharges others
- Performs scheduled resident headcounts and completes written count reports.
- Conducts daily inspections and searches of resident sleeping quarters and body searches as necessary.
- When assigned, monitors eye drug testing.
- Reports all resident behavioral problem incidents in writing to supervisor and conducts appropriate crisis intervention.
- Collects urine samples for random and routine substance abuse screenings of residents.
- Transports residents by company vehicle to out-of-facility appointments.
- Monitors security cameras to maintain safe and secure orderly environment for residents.
- Enforces the facility’s rules of conduct with the residents.
- Supervises resident visitations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.