Facility: EL PASO(CAE)
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
We work 12 hour shifts (either 7 AM to 7 PM or 7 PM to 7 AM)
This is a full time position, with benefits and PTO accrual.
- This position maintains an orderly environment within the assigned unit or area of the facility and performs standard operating procedures in accordance with facility policies and procedures and required Company and the client’s contractual requirement. This position follows daily schedules and performs the duties of this position in an exemplary manner at all times.
- The role will work at Community Alternatives of El Paso "CAE", which is a residential reentry center that provides an array of reentry treatment services, focusing on job preparation and substance abuse treatment programming. GEO Reentry Services’ residential programs deliver temporary housing, monitoring, and transitional services for adult male and female participants nationwide. CAE provides services seven days a week offering structure and flexibility to meet participant risks and needs and agency goals.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises all resident movement within the assigned unit or area.
- Reports resident accidents or injuries to supervisor.
- Provides orientation to new residents and discharges others
- Performs scheduled resident headcounts and completes written count reports.
- Conducts daily inspections and searches of resident sleeping quarters and body searches as necessary.
- When assigned, monitors eye drug testing.
- Reports all resident behavioral problem incidents in writing to supervisor and conducts appropriate crisis intervention.
- Collects urine samples for random and routine substance abuse screenings of residents.
- Transports residents by company vehicle to out-of-facility appointments.
- Monitors security cameras to maintain safe and secure orderly environment for residents.
- Enforces the facility’s rules of conduct with the residents.
- Supervises resident visitations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.