Facility: BO ROBINSON
Compensation Base: $11.00
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
- This position maintains an orderly environment within the assigned unit or area of the facility and performs standard operating procedures in accordance with facility policies and procedures as required by Company and client contractual requirements. The operations counselor follows daily schedules and conducts him/herself in an exemplary manner at all times.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises all resident movement within the assigned unit/area.
- Reports resident accidents or injuries to supervisor.
- Provides orientation to new residents and discharges residents.
- Performs scheduled resident headcounts and completes written count reports.
- Conducts daily inspections and searches of resident sleeping quarters and body searches.
- Monitors eye drug testing.
- Reports all resident behavioral problem incidents in writing to supervisor and conducts appropriate crisis intervention.
- Collects urine samples for random and routine substance abuse screenings of residents as required.
- Transports residents by company vehicle to out-of-facility appointments.
- Remains at assigned security check point and monitors security cameras to maintain safe and secure orderly environment for residents during the daily scheduled activities.
- Enforces the facility rules of conduct with the residents.
- Supervises resident visitation.
- Performs other duties as assigned