Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission-critical. Intrado, formerly West develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
Intrado is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our Enterprise Facilities department is currently seeking a Security Officer for the day shift in Longmont location!
Our in house security group is responsible for ensuring the safety of our employees and the security of our properties.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor operations of the Door Card Access, Alarm and CCTV systems
- Perform routine inspections of the building and property for safety and security, reporting any concerns immediately
- Ensure visitors information is correct in the system (e.g., scanning licenses, deactivate and re-activate badges, escorting visitors, etc.)
- Monitor the on-site activities of contractors and vendors
- Respond to law violations or security incidents as outlined in the policies and procedures
- Follow procedures and maintain equipment to ensure the safety and security of employees during natural and man-made emergencies
- Document incidents concerning loss or misuse of property or proprietary information in a accurate and timely manner
- Educate employees in matters of safety, security, and intellectual property loss prevention (e.g., CPR, etc.)
- Assist departments with a variety of employee relation incidents, as needed (e.g., employment terminations, architectural issues, etc.)
- Provide appropriate notifications of any incident or condition that may affect the safety and security of employees, visitors, or property
- Must be willing to work a shift of 7 AM to 3 PM Monday through Friday
- Other duties as assigned