The Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group (D&IG) is looking for experienced cleared Security Project Engineers and Project Managers seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity to assist the USG through analysis and innovative operations.
• Provide Project Management support to all projects and ensure all projects follow proper policies and procedures
• Ensure all program activities maintain system baselines and appropriate configuration and change management items, including security event policies
• Ensure there is an accurate schedule and quad chart for each initiative/project
Innovative problem solving
Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science or other IT related discipline (or additional years of experience in lieu of a degree)
• Prior relevant experience with the Intelligence Community
• Demonstrated knowledge and minimum of 10 years of experience with project management for multiple IT disciplines
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in working with technical diverse engineering teams
• An advanced degree in Computer Science or Data Science
• Professional certifications
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.