We are seeking an experienced Branch Manager to lead our FANTASTIC Oxnard, CA Ultimate Staffing team. The ideal candidate is passionate about making a positive impact in others’ lives, and thrives in a competitive sales environment. The role of Branch Manager comes with dual responsibility. You’ll take on a leadership role, managing and mentoring the team, while also participating in staffing efforts, selling the service, contacting candidates, and maintaining relationships with clients.
As a coworker at Roth Staffing, you’ll get uncapped earning potential, comprehensive benefits, and paid volunteer time, among other nationally recognized perks and coworker initiatives.
What the job looks like:
On a typical day, you might:
- Provide coaching and mentorship to your team
- Conduct daily meetings to review job orders and determine desired outcomes
- Reach out to potential clients with the support of the Roth Marketing team
- Participate in sales efforts through cold calls, marketing emails, and development of client relationships
- Hire and train new team members
- Execute business initiatives in accordance with the directives from the Roth executive team
- Help maintain a positive, collaborative, and fun workplace culture
The perfect Branch Manager is someone who focuses on quality over quantity, always creating a remarkable experience for clients, job candidates, and coworkers.
- Natural alignment with the company’s core values
- 3+ years’ experience in sales management within staffing
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience from an accredited college/university. MBA a plus.
- Ability to lead a service operating unit
- P&L/Budgeting experience
- Knowledge of MS Office products and Outlook email
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills and the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Valid U.S. state driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer. We want to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, the Company does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, sex, gender identity, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, uniformed service, genetic information or characteristics, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws.