- Has experience in architecting and designing video conferencing technology in large organizations.
- Has experience in designing, testing, installing and supporting complex AV systems.
- Has experience in generating functional and design diagrams for AV and video conferencing systems.
- Strong knowledge of video conferencing technologies like Polycom Trios, Starleaf Teamline is preferred
- Knowledge of Crestron, Bi-amp systems and DSPs is preferred.
What IT Client Systems Management contributes to Cardinal Health
IT Client Systems Management is responsible for end user compute engineering, virtualization, and real-time communications.
This role will work on primarily Audio-visual capabilities within the organization and will help with designing and implementing video conference room technologies in the organization.
- Designs, implements, operates and maintains the technology infrastructure encompassing desktop, email, fax, unified communication, mobility, AV-Video, endpoint application management and security.
- Processes service requests and/or resolves technical problems related to service area (troubleshooting).
- Coordinates and leads resolution of technical problems within area of technology concentration.
- Demonstrates knowledge of business processes, systems engineering, operations research and engineering aspects.
- Demonstrates knowledge of technology concentration implemented within a large-scale enterprise environment.
- Analyzes system operating efficiencies, capacity and recommends measures to improve performance and cost effectiveness.
- Demonstrates knowledge of automation and scripting methodologies within area of technology concentration.
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years experience in related field preferred
- Applicable technical certifications preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
- Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope
- Projects may have significant and long-term impact
- Provides solutions which may set precedent
- Independently determines method for completion of new projects
- Receives guidance on overall project objectives
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.