Intrado has over 40 years of experience in safety services and 911 network engineering expertise. Today, the company is focused on transforming legacy Public Safety Answering Point operations and the entire 911 emergency response continuum through data-driven solutions. Intrado’s continued focus is on innovations that leverage vast amounts of data from multiple sources – including mobile phones, IoT devices, smart speakers, artificial intelligence, geographic information systems and more. Integrating this data allows call takers, dispatchers, and first responders to make more informed decisions, respond quickly and safely, and ultimately serve their communities better with solutions that:
- Enhance situational awareness for police as they respond, allowing for quicker and safer outcomes;
- Relay medical data to EMTs en route so they can provide personalized, life-saving treatment;
- Communicate with multiple agencies across jurisdictions for a well-coordinated response in large-scale emergency incidents, such as chemical spills, natural disasters, and active shooter situations.
Intrado is looking to hire a Senior Account Executive to join our Safety Services team.
- Responsible for continual prospecting activities to include significant efforts in cold calling new sales leads for assigned business services following the sales process from beginning to end while supporting corporate and departmental goals and values
- Partnering with our Channel Team to introduce Intrado’s services and capabilities to target clients identified and qualified by this team
- Qualify new business prospects by determining if the prospect matches company services and qualifications, outlining opportunities and benefits of pursuing relationships
- Maintain accurate account creation, forecasting and qualifying sages in Salesforce.com and keeping up to date relevant information recorded.
- Determine the company's capability of filling business needs
- Support sales activities such as request for proposals (RFPs) and the development of their responses, proposal development and delivery of proposal presentations and materials for existing and new clients
- Coordinate internal resources for sales presentations which may include technical and cross divisional expertise
- Participate in on-site client visits, create client communications (e.g., major proposals, direct mail copy, problem resolution correspondence, etc.) as required
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of 9-1-1 and public safety technologies, clients and applications of business divisions to understand the Company's capabilities and whether those capabilities are compatible with the prospect
- Identify prospect's current experience with telecommunications services and awareness of products, applications and services to assist in determining level of interest
- Communicate with management from all divisions, attending meetings as necessary
- Participate in annual trade shows ensuring the Company is represented in a way that will produce the greatest returns and project an image consistent with corporate objectives