Senior Account Manager / Customer Advocate
Windstream Enterprise has an immediate need for a Senior Account Manager / Customer Advocate interested in working alongside fellow WE employees in building a foundation for our customers’ success. We do this by acting as Pathfinders, pursuing a daily dedication to the following behaviors:
• We approach each situation with a responsive and highly agile style, always meeting customers on their own terms.
• We take the time to listen, learn and acknowledge the context of a customer’s pain points.
• We dig deeper into problems and seek new and better answers for our customers’ unique requirements.
• We guide customers towards the right solutions by leveraging our deep expertise and portfolio of innovative next-generation technology.
• We deliver a direct response to our customer’s needs, focusing on technologies that set the stage for growth.
As a Windstream Enterprise Senior AM/CA, you will:
• Advise assigned accounts (multi-national/global accounts) by selling new or additional products and services to existing customers; finding additional business in multiple areas within the existing customer.
• Identify essential customer prospects and evaluate their position among competitors and research and analyze sales options.
- Drive organizational management and effectiveness for customers by planning for evolutionary product development; communicate the project plan with internal resources and bridge any gaps within the product delivery process.
- Manage formal RFP responses by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders; setting strategic sales objectives unique to the customer and aligning sales goals and quotas.
- Manage customer projects and charters that relate to specific key accounts by overseeing project plans from conception to completion; ensure project specifications are met; facilitate customer proposals and providing recommendations regarding setting metrics and tracking results.
- Manage customer satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems; continuing communication during challenging times and monitoring satisfaction.
- Create business development plans and forecasts by preparing efforts on behalf of the customer; assessing customer needs on a regular basis; validating strategic sales model alignment; and maintaining accurate data for all sales activity.
- Process product renewals and retention of existing customers by building customer rapport; conducting specific customer product analysis for expiration and following customer industry trends for enhancements to existing product platforms.
Minimum Requirements:Bachelors Degree and 7 years professional level job related experience (outside, direct sales experience); OR 11 years professional level equivalent related experience.
Job Category: Sales
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to: race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.