- Create, review, and manage data and the flow of data
- Review new supplier contracts to see if cash/money has been applied where and when is should be
- Identify missing documentation for over and underpayments
- Managing sales & use taxes, prepays, accruals, reconciliations
- Business-minded person with solid GAAP experience
- 5+ years of experience in analysis management or auditing
- 7+ years working in small companies
- Forensic-type personality
If you would like to hear more about this job, or if you are looking for another type of opportunity, send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to set up an appointment. Visit us at www.ledgent.com to see all of our openings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.