Tower Health Medical Group (THMG) is the region’s premier physician-directed, multi-specialty group of health care professionals who participate with Tower Health in managing population health and promoting wellness, delivering health care that is readily accessible, compassionate, and of the highest quality and value, and engaging in clinical research and the education of health care professionals and our communities.
Inspired by passionate leadership, driven by innovation and enabled by technology that seamlessly connects providers and the population whose wellness they promote, THMG will be the region’s multi-specialty healthcare group of choice for patients, providers, staff and the region’s employers, delivering both high quality and value; a leader in clinical education and research.
Respect for all individuals and benefits of teamwork.
A culture of enthusiasm, pride and optimism.
Relationships based on integrity, trust and compassion.
Initiative and flexibility to define our future
Commitment to access and superior service
Providing integrated care that is efficient, cost effective and of high quality.
- The Senior Accountant is responsible for preparation of complex journal entries and account reconciliations as well as resolving reconciling items, establishing processes to prevent further occurrences of out of balance conditions and working with other departments to obtain proper documentation for subsidiary records and addresing reconciling items.
- The Senior Accountant is also responsible for providing the Director feedback to improve quality and accuracy of Financial Statements and supports efforts to produce timely and accurate financial statements.
- The Senior Accountant supports the Director by providing other staff members leadership and technical assistance when appropriate.
- The Senior Accountant prioritizes his own work independently and assists other personnel when appropriate.
- The Senior Accountant works on a number of projects and issues on a routine basis.
- Complex Balance Sheet Preparation
- Resolving reconciling items
- Assist with Audit
- Variance Analysis
- Special Projects as Assigned – there are many of these going on at the moment.
- 4 year Bachelor's Degree or combination of relevant education & experience may be considered in lieu of Bachelor's Degree