Our Health Insurance team is part of the Financial Services Industry group at Escalent. The team has been highly successful in expanding business, and needs to add an experienced Senior Analyst to the team. This is a work from home role - you can live almost anywhere in the US - yet if you prefer to be near other colleagues, then regions like Portland, OR, or Metro Detroit may be best for you.
Senior Analysts are assigned to work in project teams with colleagues in Research Manager and Client Manager roles to complete custom, market research projects. Senior Analysts independently maintain data integrity, use a variety of analytic techniques to understand data and relay the implications of the results to the project team and/or client directly. This position is responsible for ensuring that project deliverables address client objectives and accurately present findings in a clear, concise, and compelling manner. Senior Analysts should be equally capable of analyzing both quantitative and qualitative results.
- Support the proposal/sales process by working with project teams to develop an analytical approach to the client problem and write portions of proposals.
- Provide input regarding the study design and the best research technique(s) to utilize for projects.
- Develop surveys/questionnaires to answer client objectives.
- Confirm data integrity and perform analysis to identify trends.
- Continuously monitor quality levels, and manage quality problems.
- Design research instruments as necessary.
- Ensure quality of and approve programmed questionnaires, including communication with the programmer or programming vendor.
- Analyze research results and collaborate with the Client Management team member to interpret research findings and implications.
- Write reports or prepare deliverables that adds value to the client by relating the research findings to the business objectives in a manner that is clear, presentable and actionable.