Customer & Market Insights is responsible for designing, developing, conducting, analyzing, and presenting market research for Cardinal Health. We drive and support the strategic objectives of the business through review of market conditions, trends, competition and additional data.
This role will serve as a market researcher leader, handling internal requests for research regarding voice of customers, employees, and suppliers. The role is expected to serve as a consultant to various business units, developing and providing them insights, while also respecting those who are studied.
Specific Duties, Activities, and Responsibilities:
- Maintains strong research design skills and the ability to generate and test hypotheses.
- Demonstrates knowledge of secondary and primary research methods and knows when and how to apply qualitative and quantitative efforts.
- Demonstrates analytical prowess and uses analysis to enable improved decision-making.
- Demonstrates knowledge of marketing strategies and how customized market research can inform such efforts.
- Understands the various customers Cardinal Health serves and it's impact on those customer sets
- Has strong project management skills.
- Manages third-party and vendor relationships.
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Manages multiple tasks / projects in the field at the same time.
- Works with internal stakeholders to prioritize projects and manage rush requests.
- Advises internal clients on best practices in survey design and analysis; recommends appropriate course of action.
- Designs and programs questionnaires for internal clients.
- Handles survey campaign management (invitations and reminders).
- Develops actionable reporting and data visualizations.
- Effectively communicates findings and implications of research.
Education or Equivalent:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 2+ years experience in related field, preferred.
- The ability to
- Apply working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Work on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identify possible solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Apply judgment within defined parameters
- Work well in ambiguous circumstances
- Submit work that is supported by sound reasoning and accuracy
- Show an understanding of best practices in research design and problem solving
- Demonstrate some level of exposure to survey research and statistical analysis. Note: Familiarity with R, Tableau, Alteryx, Sawtooth or Qualtrics survey software is a plus
- Display excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Learn new software and approaches quickly
- Leverage their strong Excel skills
- Be an enabler of the team's success
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.