What Digital Campaign Management Development contributes to Cardinal Health
Digital Campaign Management is responsible for developing and driving digital marketing campaigns and strategies that meet and/or exceed business objectives and provide additional insight about our customers across all digital channels.
- Creates compelling marketing programs to drive revenue and sales in support of business objectives.
- Plans, manages and executes all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluates emerging technologies and provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Collaborates with internal teams and vendor partners to achieve desired results.
As part of the Cardinal Health at-Home Solutions Marketing organization, the Senior Analyst of Email Marketing will serve as a leader in driving customer engagement & retention through management & development of email programs for the Edgepark business. We are looking for a marketer to lead the development of a customer-first strategy to support our direct-to-consumer pharmacy initiative, as well as build out email strategies to improve communication and drive retention with Edgepark customers. This role requires email marketing experience with specific knowledge of digital marketing strategy, B2C email marketing, campaign management and digital analytics.
- Design and implement Edgepark pharmacy customer email strategy to ensure synergies with Edgepark diabetes email strategy & communications
- Research, create, and edit copy for email and other digital assets and ensure that Edgepark brand is reflected accurately
- Build emails in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) including triggered sends and journeys in partnership with SFMC developer
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Oversee customer experience for all digital pharmacy assets
- Partner cross-functionally to ensure a seamless customer experience between new pharmacy (email and white label website) and existing digital assets
- Identify key metrics and collaborate with analyst to build scorecards to assess channel effectiveness
- Collect data on diabetes competitors and marketplace trends to consolidate into actionable items and reports
- Stay apprised of competitor initiatives, industry trends, and emerging platforms and technologies
- Bachelors degree in related field, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in related field, preferred
- Proven work experience in email marketing
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, preferred
- Ability to think of the customer first, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume the information
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams across the organization without formal authority
- Confidence in taking ownership and passion for driving changes in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Exceptional project management, presentation, and communication skills
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possible solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.