Our Customer Engagement, Loyalty, and Partnerships Team increases Hilton consumer growth through strategically designed partnerships and campaigns and builds awareness for our industry award-winning Hilton Honors loyalty program. The team is focused on increasing customer acquisition and retention through Hilton direct channels such as the Hilton Honors mobile app, Hilton.com website, and reservations agents. In addition, the team generates engagement and repeat business through recognition of loyalty benefits and earned rewards during guest stays.
What will I be doing?
As the Senior Analyst, Product Management, you will report to the Senior Director of Product Management. You will be responsible for supporting the management and delivery of large scale, strategic product initiatives. You will effectively collaborate with cross-functional business partners across the Hilton-Amex partnership to assess new opportunities, provide product trends in support of key strategic priorities and develop supporting materials for executive meetings and business partner alignment.
More specifically, you will:
- Partner closely with the Senior Manager, Product Management to design and execute intricate product roadmaps.
- Own modules within full projects/workstreams with the goal of better understanding our customers, what they want, and how it can be delivered.
- Collect and synthesize customer, marketplace, portfolio and competitor trends to inform strategic decision-making in order to improve portfolio performance.
- Identify and justify opportunities to enhance existing processes, products and strategies.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the product management and co-brand partnerships team as needed.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking creative and strategic self-starters who thrive in a dynamic environment. If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for our growing team. We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively across multiple organizational cultures
- Proven planning and strategy skills to lead in process and culture development
- Strong analytical skills and capability to solve complex, ambiguous and analytically challenging problems in a highly matrixed organization with cross-functional business partners
- Forward-thinking self-starter that is flexible, adaptable and able to navigate across an evolving landscape
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Two (2) years of relevant work experience
- Two (2) years of experience in product management and/or management consulting
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) with capability to create compelling stories with data, text and visualization tools
- Availability to travel up to 15%, as needed (primarily to New York City)
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- One (1) year working with financial services and/or credit card products
- PMP or other Project Management certification(s)
- Experience working in a matrix environment
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!