Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Sales & Operations Planning team is seeking an Analyst that will evaluate, develop, analyze, communicate and execute analytics that will aid the Planning Department in key decision making and execution of projects. This associate will need to take initiative in identifying reports that require automation to aid in the Department’s process improvement goals. Teamwork and collaboration are key to making this position and Department a success.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Generate key supply planning reports while working with significant amount of excel output data
- Define and execute new item process flow for Supply Planning
- Manage regular ASCP data audit process and validations
- Trouble-shooting and coordinating with PLM, Product Development, Procurement, etc. as necessary
- Lead the data management of current Excel Workbench reports for Finished Goods, Bulk & Critical Components
- Effectively communicating with the leads on the outcome of the analysis across various supply planning functions
- Take initiatives to automate various reporting and analytics to accelerate the process improvement curve
- Assist in developing and executing new IO (Inventory Optimization) work flow
- Follow company rules and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.