What Strategic Intelligence/ Analyt contributes to Cardinal Health
Strategic Intelligence/Analytics is responsible for strategic data/information, value at stake analysis and other business analytics in support of strategic planning and execution
Accountabilities in this role
- Works with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the analysis and documentation requirements.
- Analyzes existing and potential content, focusing on reuse when applicable.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Ability to prioritize requests effectively and understand importance and meet deadlines.
- Produces high-quality analysis/technical reports/documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Must be willing to adapt to shifting requirements or priorities.
- Bachelors degree in a related field or equivalent work experience (Actuarial, Analytics, Data Management, Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Economics, IT, or Math preferred).
- Minimum of 3 years of business experience with hands-on project management experience preferred.
- Experience with data query, visualization, dashboard and/or scorecard tools preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Excel spreadsheets and Word Processing.
- Excellent problem solving/analytics skills.
- Some experience with programming language such as SQL, Python, VBA, or R.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possible solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.