We are seeking a Senior Business Performance Analyst to join American Tower’s U.S. Tower division’s Shared Services organization. The multifunctional Shared Services organization manages data and delivers process optimizations, technology solutions, and reporting analytics for all departments within the Operations organization. Day to day you will be instrumental in leading the development and execution of programmatic approaches to monitor and improve business performances, in support of current and future automation needs. You will develop tools and frameworks to analyze and monitor automation data related to complex and varied business performance metrics, which will require performing complex analyses to identify macro and micro data trends and patterns and develop and deliver tactical and strategic recommendations to business leads that ultimately enhance and extend business automation performance across the organization and align with strategic objectives.
Our Core Principles are the foundation of our culture, and we’re focused on achieving continued success by thinking long-term, leading with values, and creating value with decisions. Come grow your career with us!
What You Can Offer Us
- Provide strategic and tactical thought leadership on business performance management programs and best practices, growing the Company’s capabilities and supporting strategies and solutions in alignment with business performance needs including but not limited to cycle times, profits/costs, customer satisfaction, throughput, forecasts, etc.
- Develop performance monitoring tools and frameworks to both analyze, mine, and model complex business data and metrics understand and improve business performance.
- Design, execute, and monitor pilot projects for complex automation logic in accordance with overall automation strategies.
- Prepare and present business performance benchmark best practices, comparisons, and analyses.
- Lead, develop, and drive resolutions of actionable sets of recommendations and findings to materially improve business performance with key business decision makers.
- Conduct statistical analyses on business performance data to identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns, performance capabilities, or bottlenecks in data sets of varying sizes and complexities and ensure correct predictive forecasts.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Need to Succeed
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Computer Science, Data Science, Business, Finance, or another relevant field required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience using SQL to data mi ne relational databases required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ advanced statistical analysis, data management, reporting/OBIEE/OAS, SQL, and Excel skills, with the ability to provide macro/micro trends and quickly isolate performance targets or dive deeply into metrics, required.
- Intellectually curious, with an ability to question business performance insights and challenge the status quo.
- Able to transform complex concepts into simple, relatable, and actionable insights in formal presentations. Experience with data visualization tools such as OAS, Sisense, Tableau, Domo, etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Ability to work with different functional groups and levels of employees to achieve results effectively and professionally.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment.
American Tower is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.