Senior Associate, Risk / Business Intelligence
The union of Escalent and Grail Insights accelerates growth for our clients by creating a seamless flow between primary, secondary, syndicated, and internal business data streams, providing consulting and advisory services from insights through implementation.
The Senior Associate, Risk / Business Intelligence position is an Embedded Solution - offering you an opportunity to work onsite with our client - a Global leader in web-based technologies and e-commerce
Location: Menlo Park, CA; or Austin, TX (when offices re-open)
We are hiring for the team that provides direct support to our clients with ongoing data analytics, reporting, quality assurance and documentation while working with multiple vendors and internal teams across a variety of dayto-day deliverables.
- Establish and refine QA Hive tables/views
- Establish baseline Key Quality Indicators (KQIs), QA metrics, and attributes for QA workflows (descriptive statistics, aggregations, calculations)
- Build QA pipelines as needed
- Identification of key trends, anomalies, and outliers
- Maintain existing QA Dashboards and reporting
- Improve QA dashboards and reporting
- Pivot Quality Analytics from descriptive statistics to inferential statistics of QA data (statistical relationships, hypothesis testing, predictive risk)
- Build Automated Audit Support Processes (data quality checks, sampling methods and pipelines)
- Manage client stakeholders
Personal Success Characteristics:
- Effective time management skills
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team Player
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and resourceful problem solver focused on driving operational excellence
- Demonstrated ability to adapt quickly and learn new tools/technologies/processes
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously, while balancing challenging deadlines and client constraints
- Ability to follow processes and instructions while identifying opportunities for continuous improvement – ask the right questions respectfully, challenge assumptions logically and work closely with a diverse set of stakeholders / teams
- Flexibility to work with teams in other locations and time zones as per business needs
- Min. 6-8 years of full-time relevant experience
- Proficiency in Unidash / Tableau, Hive, Presto, MySQL
- Working knowledge of statistical methods like correlation, regression etc.
- Prior experience in Financial Services / E-commerce / Fintech firms is preferred
- Prior experience in a consulting role, working directly with senior clients is preferred
This is a full-time position with standard benefits such as healthcare, dental, vision, 401K. Onsite amenities like catered lunches, micro kitchens and shuttle service can be accessed, once offices reopens.