Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
- Performs a high volume and wide variety of insurance - related administrative tasks accurately and within required timeframes as directed and assigned
- Ensures agent / broker loyalty by providing high levels of service and communication at all times
- Contributes to building and maintaining a high - performance team environment
- Supports all carrier quoting and renewal initiatives
- Maintains quote / renewal / service log in CRM; Salesforce
- Demonstrates ability and internal motivation to learn, grow, and continuously improve
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years prior customer service experience with insurance brokers / agents and benefits accounts
- Experience using a computer and Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word (create correspondence and work within templates),and Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar management) Microsoft Excel (data entry, sort / filter, and work within tables)
- Ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system applications
- Prior Experience working with Insurance Carrier Maintenance, Quoting and Renewal Websites
Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to assist in other areas at all times
Exceptional customer service and organizational skills
Outstanding verbal / written communication skills
Ability to perform large work volumes with high degrees of accuracy
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of healthcare. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, Maitland, FL, , quotes, customer service , insurance