Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our
diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
The Senior Analyst - Customer Experience is responsible for statistical analysis and interpretation of customer-related data. This role will utilize various technologies and internal systems to gather and synthesize customer and associated business data to
determine key drivers of customer success, loyalty, churn and overall experience, and then translate that data into actionable insights and recommendations.
In addition, they will be broadly responsible for data analytics and data mining and for adding insight through data analysis to the organization and for the marketing group. They will coordinate and work closely with the Clinical Franchise team, the finance team, the Commercial organization, operations, and IT as needed. This position will provide analysis of both existing and potential business produced by sales, marketing and other business initiatives by initiating, gathering, interpreting and presenting actionable data and recommendations to various stakeholders. The position will provide support in routine and ad hoc analysis as required.
This position will be involved in the annual business planning process as well as playing a role in the planning and forecasting functions. This person will coordinate with the Finance, Marketing Operations, and Sales departments to meet company financial and sales objectives in accordance with specified company process and policies. Ensure alignment with applicable including ISO, Local, State, and/or Federal requirements. Supports creation and maintenance of key presentations and dashboards for ad hoc needs and for standard Intranet documentation.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works closely with the customer experience and marketing teams and the Director of Market Analytics to derive insights from data that measure consumer and HCP experience
- Uses all relevant statistical and analytical software and research methods to analyze available data and form recommendations This will be achieved through a variety of standard and ad hoc projects in support of customer experience analysis or product and franchise analyses
- Develop and automate queries and other mechanisms to track and report changes in customer experience
- Produce management reports and ad-hoc analysis and presentations as directed.
- Contribute to annual planning and forecasting as directed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Required – Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or BS Degree). Masters level degree in mathematics, economics, or related field (e.g. MBA, MPH, MS) a plus
- Required – 3-5 years in analytics or finance in a business organization. 3+ years analyzing large data sets and creating data models to inform decisions making
- Experience with big data (SAS, SQL, etc.) and MS Office, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
- Proven experience creating presentations that render complex information in a concise, appealing fashion.
- Ability to make in person presentations clearly and effectively
- Thorough understanding of statistics as it relates to analyzing data sets and understanding their limitations.
- Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross functional teams and in a matrix environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Initiative – ability to independently problem solve and find resolutions
Licenses and Certifications Required:
Physical and Cognitive Required:
- Ability to physically, visually and audibly perform all essential functions.
- Excellent listening, speaking and presentation skills.
- Strong professional, ethical and personal integrity.
- Ability to manage multiple requests simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver results within tight timelines.
Travel Required Less than 10%
All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of education, knowledge, skills and/or experience necessary to proficiently perform the job. This job description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodations.