Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
This position is responsible for developing, producing and administering program analysis including but not limited to product marketing, disease marketing, pricing, segment marketing, research, and special programs as assigned. In addition, they will be broadly responsible for data analytics and data mining and for adding insight through data analysis to the organization and for the marketing group. They will coordinate and work closely with the Clinical Franchise team, the finance team, the Commercial organization, operations, and IT as needed. This position will provide analysis of both existing and potential business produced by sales, marketing and other business initiatives by initiating, gathering, interpreting and presenting actionable data and recommendations to various stakeholders. The position will provide support in routine and adhoc analysis as required.
This position will be involved in the annual business planning process as well as playing a role in the planning and forecasting functions. This person will coordinate with the Finance, Marketing Operations, and Sales departments to meet company financial and sales objectives in accordance with specified company process and policies. Ensure alignment with applicable including ISO, Local, State, and/or Federal requirements. Supports creation and maintenance of key presentations and dashboards for ad hoc needs and for standard Intranet documentation.
This position will also assist in the definition and tracking of key success factors for the Clinical Franchise Process Excellence organization.
- Develop and maintain management reports outlining the effectiveness of company business initiatives (e.g. sales and marketing key indicators by campaign), develop conclusions and offer insights from findings. Work with various stakeholders to present conclusions as appropriate. Work with management team to provide business analysis and support the development of presentations for both internal and external audiences. Ensures accurate and timely data is available for strategic decisions.
- Maintain and update information for key performance indicators.
- Develop and maintain data mining and resource planning capabilities as needed.
- Accountable for providing meaningful information and analysis on product development and product launches
- Produce management reports and ad-hoc analysis and presentations as directed.
- Contribute to annual planning and forecasting as directed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Required – Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or BS Degree)
- Required – At least six years of relevant experience in data analysis, creation of dashboards, and creation of presentations.
- Experience with MS Office, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
- Proven experience creating presentations that render complex information in a concise, appealing fashion.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Licenses and Certifications Required:
Physical and Cognitive Required:
- Ability to physically, visually and audibly perform all essential functions.
- Excellent listening, speaking and presentation skills.
- Strong professional, ethical and personal integrity.
- Ability to manage multiple requests simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver results within tight timelines.