The senior business analyst will be responsible for the timely development and delivery of meaningful, insightful and actionable metrics & reporting to all levels of the organization. Includes metrics & reporting developed for executive ITG leadership.
Senior Business Analyst will play an integral part of the team with the following responsibilities:
- The timely development and delivery of meaningful, insightful and actionable metrics & reporting to all levels of the organization. Includes metrics & reporting developed for executive ITG leadership.
- Ensuring that information management best practices are implemented to operate smartly as the ITG metrics & reporting function scales to new demand
- Partnering with ITG leadership by understanding business problems and delivering insightful and actionable ad-hoc analyses that help drive the business
- Participate and contribute towards business management deliverables / special projects to support ITG wide priorities, and/or new Product teams across Investment Group (IG), Marketing, Sales and Service (MSS) and Investment and Corporate Technologies (ICT)
- Provide consulting and leadership in adoption of Agile/Lean tools and frameworks (e.g. Kanban)
- Bachelor's degree; advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a Tableau power user with examples of Tableau dashboards created preferred but not required
- Knowledge of data analytics and data modeling required
- Minimum 2 years' experience using Kanban and/or Scrum frameworks in Agile teams
- Minimum 4 years of project management experience in managing cross-functional initiatives; ideally has experience at a management consulting firm, or project management at a financial services firm
- Experience working with business, technology, and operations stakeholders at various levels to ensure that business solution expectations are aligned, managed and met
- Demonstrated analytical ability, business impact and cost/benefit analysis, business case development
- Change management experience with organizational design, business readiness, communications, and training
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.