Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Senior Chemist applies knowledge and skills to perform diverse and complex laboratory procedures and/or specialized technical, administrative services requiring application of equivalent technical knowledge in a quality control laboratory. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performs advanced sample testing. Processes samples for chemical and /or biological analyses. This may involve collecting specialized samples in various production areas
- Sets up and dismantles instruments and apparatus. Prepares specialized solutions / suspensions such as mobile phases or media to perform essential laboratory procedures
- Maintains, calibrates, validates, monitors and troubleshoots laboratory instruments
- Will conduct investigations on atypical results
- Makes and records observations, performs calculations, collects and prepares data for evaluation
- Reports results of assignments, maintains and performs related record keeping
- Participates in designing and conducting investigational studies of atypical results
- Reports results of assignments and maintains and performs related record keeping in compliance with approved regulatory policies and standards to meet quality and accuracy requirements. Follows and complies with all appropriate operations and testing procedures, GMPs and safety and health requirements as applicable.