What Clinical Operations contributes to Cardinal Health
Clinical Operations is responsible for supporting the timely and quality sale, installation and monitoring of
Cardinal Health products and services; may also provide product and service education to facilitate
technology adoption and workflow change management.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge and understanding of relevant clinical operations, products and services
- Influences customer decision to purchase new products and services
- Leads the post-sales assessment, design, implementation and monitoring of new products and services in multi-site and/or complex environments
- Develops, plans and manages customer training programs in multi-site and/or complex environments
- Serves as lead consultant and resource to internal and external customers in multi-site and/or complex environments
- Mentors internal staff regarding best demonstrated practices
- Significantly influences customer acceptance and utilization of new products and services in multisite and/or complex environments
- Initiates discussion to obtain in-depth customer feedback for product and service improvement opportunities
What is expected of you and others at this level in Clinical Operations for functional success
- Proactively develops and maintains broad knowledge of the technical disciplines in own functional area(s); applies broad knowledge of trends and best practices in a manner that ensures exceptional performance and results.
- Uses deep subject matter expertise, influence and process skills to help the enterprise clients and stakeholders identify and meet their high priority needs while considering cultural and diversity Implications.
- Demonstrates deep expertise of supported client; collaborates with COE to identify the drivers leading to business success.
- Manages day-to-day operational processes; develops and implements procedures in response to changing business needs and program design.
- Diagnoses problems related to daily transactional processes; determines possible resolutions and
- implements effective solutions in a timely manner.
- Facilitate acquisition of new business through product evaluations and implementations
- Drive clinical cost saving measures through Measure and Adapt process
- Participate in the education of the salesforce
- Support product marketing initiatives
- Actively support Strategic Account Executives and Full-Bag Product Sales reps by getting ‘pulled in’ as required to provide assistance in clinical product sales
- Articulate product value proposition to clinical customers (e.g., physicians) and provide detailed description of attributes – be the ‘go to’ resource for a specific product
- Provide peer to peer product expertise and clinical expertise in the OR and other clinical areas
- Demonstrate features and benefits of products through hospital trials
- Provides field based clinical education to product sales force and work closely with RD to clinically position products into administrative levels of the hospital
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Registered Nurse with current RN licensure highly preferred with experience in OR/Surgical Centers
- Ability to travel 80%+ domestically
- Advanced degree preferred
- 6-8 years of experience in related field
- Must provide proof of, and maintain current immunizations and obtain additional immunizations appropriate for the facility which enables access to customer sites in order to perform essential job functions. Proofs must include: Hepatitis B, Influenza (current year), MMR (mumps, measles, rubella), Varicella (chicken pox) Annual TB/PPD (skin test), Tetanus/Diphteria/Pertussis
Phoenix Metro Area, Los Angeles Metro Area, Denver Metro Area, Las Vegas Metro Area, Portland Metro Area
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.