We deliver products and services that create a differentiated experience for customers while relentlessly improving speed, reliability, and cost supporting supply chain optimization. We enable growth through effective and efficient movement of over 40 million shipments for Cardinal Health customers. This includes the flow of materials and products between suppliers, manufacturers, and customers.
- Build, enable, and drive multi-year strategy both within direct scope as well as for the Cardinal Health Logistics organization
- Logistics product scoping, design, activation and deployment
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to achieve organizational goals
- Collaborate cross-functionally and liaise with internal and/or external stakeholders, including senior leaders
- Immediate position focus: Develop final mile products and solutions to service business units and customers across the enterprise
- Identify critical logistics capabilities and customer needs
- Analyze, design and optimize first, middle and last mile logistics capabilities
- Develop and own project implementation plan
- Develop processes, procedures and routines within the organization to drive adoption of new logistics products
- Create mechanisms to measure success throughout the project implementation
- Provide quantitative and qualitative analysis to support project objectives
- Work closely with Enterprise IT on technology needs for logistics products
- Build relationships across the Logistics COE with Operations, Network Performance and Systems teams to inform decisions and maintain feedback channels
- Undergraduate degree required
- MBA preferred
- 5-7 years experience in Transportation, Logistics or Supply Chain IT roles
- Project and Product Management experience
- Professional level business writing skills: a writing sample will be required as part of the interview process
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office products
Works to understand complex functional situations by paying attention to the details of the tasks at hand and by breaking them down into smaller pieces.
- Leverages methods and approaches for data collection from other internal/external sources and builds best practices to address complex processes and environments
- Resolves unusual or extraordinary issues, leveraging data and analytics
- Identifies sequences, interdependencies, and relevance of information while making recommendations and creating solutions
Building Collaborative Relationships
Collaborates with others and builds strategic alliances globally. Negotiates to build broad-based support and/or persuades others in order to influence important outcomes without prioritizing social cohesion.
- Leverages strategic alliances across functions and geographies to encourage consensus among groups and reach desired objectives
- Assesses stakeholders' needs and integrates them into work/project plans where appropriate
- Networks outside and within the organization and maintains long-term relationships that benefit Cardinal customers.
Ensures that clients have a positive experience; commits to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Ensures that requirements of service level expectations or agreements are completely fulfilled
- Develops and maintains relationships with customers; exceeds customers' expectations by relating the customer's business needs to relevant service offerings
- Discovers additional services that customers may need through an understanding of customers' businesses and culture
Identifies opportunities to improve efficiency while providing flawless transactions and services; manages monetary assets and other resources to optimize cost effectiveness.
- Reviews comprehensive reports to track resource utilization and identify broad patterns; makes recommendations to improve operational efficiency
- Consistently seeks opportunities to implement process improvements that allow for flawless service levels
- Fosters a positive work environment that promotes high-quality service delivery; ensures that service level expectations and agreements are consistently met
Results Measurement and Commitment
Measures and evaluates the effectiveness of protocols, programs or deliverables; compares measurement results to standards and takes immediate action to close gaps identified.
- Leads cross-business team(s) to gather input on service efficiency and quality
- Reviews measurement results to determine causes for any underperformance; provides direction in creating results standards
- Analyzes the effectiveness of process changes; continually strives to close gaps between measured results and service expectations and agreements
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.