The Customer Advocate is responsible for delivering the Customer Experience and driving customer loyalty. They are the liaison between Windstream and the Customer, serving as the customer’s advocate while balancing doing the right thing for the business. Primary responsibilities are to renew, retain and grow their assigned customer modules while making it easy for the customer to do business with Windstream. They are empowered to advocate on behalf of the customer within Windstream, set the appropriate expectations across the customer journey, while also educating customers on how to leverage tools, resources, products and services to run and grow their business. This is a collaborative position that works together with all Windstream departments to drive customer loyalty, retention and sales.
- Proactively conducts regular relationship building meetings including Sales, Account Reviews, Onboarding, Business Reviews and Service Review meetings.
- Proactively communicate positive changes within Windstream, including service model enhancements, new products, network expansions, responses to customer feedback, etc.
- Proactively sets customer expectations throughout the customer lifecycle (onboarding, maintenance, portal, communication, network changes etc.). Ensures Windstream delivers on promises and escalates on customer’s behalf if expectations are not met.
- Proactively updates and ensures accuracy of customer contact information within the CRM system for all lifecycle touch points.
- Proactively previews, audits and conducts a First Bill Review with the customer. Reviews and audits customer invoices when there are revenue changing products or services on the account.
- Proactively audits inventory in WOL upon new installation and if network changes require.
- Reactively responds to customer requests, inquiries or escalations in a timely manner, leveraging internal resources, processes and escalation protocols.
- Prepares or obtains and delivers customer requested reports, including inventories, trouble ticket summaries and custom reports.
- Builds relationships wide and deep within the customer to understand their vision and strategy in addition to day to day operations.
- Partners with the Account Team (SE, AE/Channel Manager, PM, Care Rep, ERC, Executive Sponsor, etc.) to identify, propose and close upsell opportunities as well as resolving customer issues. Takes proactive steps to improve customer margins.
- Renews customer contracts within the 12 month expiration window by performing proactive renewal/ retention activities on critical dates.
- Educates the customer on the value of the Customer Relationship Survey, ensures accurate contact data with Account Team input and encourages customers to respond through various activities.
- Assesses customer account health, disposition and minimizes churn risk. Engages internal resources to address churn risk and proactively presents save offers. Submits disconnects and accurately identifies reason codes.