- Advises assigned accounts (multi-national/global accounts) by selling new or additional products and services to existing customers; finding additional business in multiple areas within the existing customer
- Identifying essential customer prospects and evaluating their position among competitors; and researching and analyzing sales options.
- Drives organizational management and effectiveness for customers by planning for evolutionary product development; communicating with internal resources the project plan; and bridging any gaps within the product delivery process.
- Manages formal RFP responses by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders; setting strategic sales objectives unique to the customer; and aligning sales goals and quotas.
- Manages customer projects and charters that relate to specific key accounts by overseeing project plans from conception to completion; ensuring project specifications are met; facilitating customer proposals; and providing recommendations regarding setting metrics and tracking results.
- Manages customer satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems; continuing communication during challenging times; and monitoring satisfaction.
- Creates business development plans and forecasting by preparing efforts on behalf of the customer; assessing customer needs on a regular basis; validating strategic sales model alignment; and maintaining accurate data for all sales activity.
- Processes product renewals and retention of existing customers by building customer rapport; conducting specific customer product analysis for expiration; and following customer industry trends for enhancements to existing product platforms.
Bachelors Degree and 7 years professional level job related experience (outside, direct sales experience); OR 11 years professional level equivalent related experience.
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to