Energizeyour career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
Youdream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact andhelp people. We dream of giving you theopportunity to do just this. And withthe incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can cometrue. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlesslypursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levelsand help people lead healthier lives. Welive for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living itup.
Thisopportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family ofcompanies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6leader.
Optum helps nearly 60million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about theirsymptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system,finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. Noother business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it allwith every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion,Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
Positionsin this function are responsible for providing expertise and customer servicesupport to members, customers, and / or providers. Direct phone - basedcustomer interaction to answer and resolve a wide variety of inquiries.Employees in jobs labeled with "SCA" must support a GovernmentService Contract Act (SCA) Agreement.
- Provideexcellent customer service
- Constantlymeet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards
- Respondto complex customer calls
- Resolvecustomer service inquiries which could include: Benefit and Eligibilityinformation, Billing and Payment issues, Customer material requests, Physicianassignments, Authorization for treatment, Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
- Excellentcommunication skills coupled with the capability to multi-task through several differentautomation systems is required for the candidate to be successful in the role
- Limitedwork experience
- Works onsimple tasks using established procedures
- Dependson others for guidance
- Work istypically reviewed by others
You’ll berewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that willchallenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in yourrole as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- HighSchool Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Anycustomer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems, or anyexperience in an office setting environment using the telephone and computer asthe primary instruments to perform job duties
- Abilityto navigate a computer while on the phone
- Abilityto remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
Careerswith Optum.Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective;make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we usethe world's large accumulation of health - related information, or guide healthand lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goalis to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part ofthe UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of thegreatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in orderto reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performanceteams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas inone incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's bestwork.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere:UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Actionemployer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employmentwithout regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protectedveteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity orexpression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristicprotected by law.
UnitedHealthGroup is adrug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test beforebeginning employment.
Keywords:Customer Service sales, Horsham, PA, Allentown, PA, Reno, NV, customer service,UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthcare. AARP, licensed