The Senior Segmentation Representative will be a highly proficient and quality-focused producer of Pre-Operative Plans, they will be focused on their individual production efforts to meet team and department production targets.
- Enter segmentation request data into data base.
- Review CT Scans for conformity to required protocol.
- Segment CT Scan Data using specialized software to create 3D Anatomical Bone Models.
- Create Pre-Operative Surgical Plans for robotically assisted Total Hip and Total Knee Arthroplasty.
- Review CT segmentations and Surgical Plans for accuracy of anatomical landmark selection, and implant sizing and positioning.
- Upload completed Pre-plans to field based personnel.
- Document all activities according to prescribed methods and procedures.
- Follow work instructions exactly to deliver consistent output
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent is required, a bachelor's degree or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years' work experience required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite is required
- Experience in Salesforce or Materialize MIMICS is preferred
2nd shift (12pm - 9pm)
3rd shift (11pm - 7:30am)
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
ALL OFFERS OF EMPLOYMENT WILL BE CONTINGENT UPON A SUCCESSFUL CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.