With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
This role provides enterprise-level engineering automation in support of CSL's security operations function. You will work closely with the managed service provider and internal stakeholders on streamling and automating security operations. You will work closely with the Security Architecture team and partner on designs through the build phase, including ensuring solutions are built to specification and are automated before service transition. You will specify any and all security operations requirements for other IT projects, such as application implementations, utilizing standard service offerings wherever possible.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Assist in documentation and maintain solution diagrams for systems, processes, and interfaces.
Responsible for continuously analyzing and evaluating architectures against emerging technology trends or business growth areas. May mentor other engineers and perform peer reviews as a means to further develop standards.
Research and make recommendations for any technologies or practices that would maximize current investments.
Facilitate automation deployments to reduce manual processes and improve efficiencies across systems and data centers. Ensure technologies and processes are simple, standard, and integrated.
Experience building prototypes, proof of concepts, or full product deployments.
Troubleshoot level 3 technical issues of complex scope, specifically recurring problems impacting production applications. Provide platform support as required by the business.
Leads by example in working collaboratively with internal employees, vendors, and consultants to effectively implement solutions. Develops and maintains mutually productive relationships in the workplace. Leverages a network of key contacts within and outside the Technology area for the benefit of the team.
Develops and establishes enterprise-wide technical strategies, designs, and plans that support Business strategies. Works constructively to support changes to policy, procedures and standards relating to the enterprise infrastructure landscape.
Accountable to Enterprise Architecture for conformance and alignment to Security architecture & EA enterprise-wide systems strategies, standards, and practices relating to the enterprise application landscape.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience; educational concentration in a computer-based discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Information Systems) or a technical discipline (e.g. Engineering, Mathematics) is preferred.
• Master’s degree or post graduate coursework is preferred.
• 7+ years of related experience working with integrated enterprise systems is required.
• Pharmaceutical/Biotech or similarly regulated environment experience is preferred.
• Expert level experience in translation business requirements into solutions
• Advaned understanding of Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR)
• Demonstrated abilities in communication, customer service, time management and teamwork
• Expert in engineering and documenting solutions in the areas of computer end point solutions, SIEM, vulnerability tools, web/mail proxy, network access control solutions and firewalls.
• Understanding of SecOps frameworks and processes.
• Advance knowledge in networking services including WAN/LAN, wireless, routing, IP address management and segmentation techniques.
• Expert knowledge in incident response processes.