Provide engineering support for new product and process introductions, ensuring that all activities are completed and documented in accordance with the Stryker new product development procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project manage the introduction of new capital equipment and support the associated qualification and validation activities.
- Evaluate process layouts in terms of supporting new process integration while ensuring best utilization of floor space ensuring optimum process flow.
- Ensure quality of process and product as defined in the appropriate operation and material specifications.
- Will assist in the selection of components and equipment based on analysis of specifications, reliability and regulatory requirements. Work with quality engineers to develop component specific testing and inspection protocols.
- Support capital acquisition activities.
- Participate in PFMEA, Control Plan, SOP and PPAP generation associated with product transfers and launches.
- Conduct MSA studies for new products and new processes.
- Provide training for manufacturing team members.
- Ensure adherence to GMP and safety procedures.
- Review and approval of validation documentation.
- All other duties as assigned.
- B.S in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering discipline with 3+ years experience.
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- The individual should enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic and results orientated team environment.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills - able to express ideas and collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams.
- Innovative thinker - should be able to envisage new and better ways of doing things.
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to plan, organize and implement concurrent tasks.
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes, materials, product and process design.
- Must be able to read and interpret complex engineering drawings and have the ability to understand geometrical dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Experience in an FDA regulated or regulated industry beneficial.
- High level of PC Skills required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.