Our Client in Chicago is looking for several Senior Enterprise Sales Directors that have experience with digital media for a direct hire position. Please review the details, and if qualified, apply today for immediate consideration!
Our client's mission is to connect people with great local businesses. Their Enterprise team partners with National businesses to provide industry leading digital advertising solutions. Premium native search advertising products deliver strong ROI by helping clients connect with potential customers at the bottom of the purchase funnel. Our client has become an essential part in client's local advertising mix and the Enterprise team is growing fast!
The Senior Enterprise Sales Director works with some of our largest and most strategic National corporate clients selling diverse advertising products. You will develop and work a sales territory and drive new business from prospecting to close. To succeed in this role, you will need to have relevant digital or advertising sales experience and a demonstrated track record of exceeding goals. The Senior Enterprise Sales Director role is key to the success and offers significant career growth opportunities within their Enterprise Sales team!
What You Will Do:
* Impact the Enterprise business which is in its early stages and growing fast!
* Work across a territory of strategic accounts while prospecting for new accounts that are a strong fit for advertising solutions
* Own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
* Map client organizations and build relationships with multiple contacts focusing on decision-makers
* Understand client's business objectives and challenges and align proven advertising solutions to accomplish their goals
* Partner with clients to develop a cohesive Local strategy utilizing Branding & Conversion products, Local Search campaigns and customer engagement tools
* Identify budgets within the client's organization tied to driving in-store sales to fund new campaigns
* Collaborate with Account Management and the Client Partner teams to ensure strong client experiences and program performance post-sale
We Are Looking For:
* 8+ years experience in National and Enterprise Sales
* Digital advertising experience
* Be fearless, relentless and have an underdog mentality with an unwillingness to settle for anything less than your best!
* Hunger to grow your career and tackle new challenges with a clear desire to have a big impact on revenue and client set!
* Track record of exceeding revenue targets and comfortable closing $150,000+ deals
* Demonstrated ability to use strategic selling skills
* Comfortable with Executive level outreach and communication to National Accounts
* Strong time management skills, creative problem solver and self-sufficient worker
* Understanding of online media and metrics
* Experience presenting over the phone and in-person to large size groups
* Guaranteed base salary plus uncapped commission
* Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
* 15 days PTO and 11 paid holidays (per year)
* Generous paid parental leave policy
* Monthly wellness subsidy
* Access to fully stocked kitchens
* Flexible spending account
* Pre-tax commuter benefits
* 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer matching up to $1,000 your first year and $3,000 in subsequent years
* Employee stock purchase plan
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.