West is currently seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst
for our site in Omaha, NE. We are looking for a detail-oriented person with strong financial and analytical skills to add value to our team. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator, have the ability to collaborate with others and possesses strong financial modeling for large organizations. The individual hired for the role will have responsibility for developing and reporting on departmental projections and budgets in a timely and accurate manner ensuring adherence to department policies and procedures.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Review departmental projections and budgets with management, to include forecasting of income statements, consolidation of income statement and other business metrics from all company-owned subsidiaries.
- Lead and participate in the preparation and review of monthly and quarterly financial reports for management; prepare ad hoc financial analysis and reports as requested
- Lead and participate in Accounting/Finance projects or project tasks, ensuring project is followed through end to end, which may include the review, implementation, training and support of various software related technical support
- Develop, prepare and distribute a variety of reports ensuring all reports are completed accurately and according to designated timelines
- Assist in establishing projections and budget goals with department leaders, ensuring budget deadlines are met and communicating any issues outside of employees control to management
- Collaborate with the appropriate department to ensure proper pricing is estimated for future and current businesses as necessary
- Assist in the production of gross margin reporting (by product, client, partner, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required with major course work in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a related field
- Equivalent work experience may be substituted for educational requirements
West is connecting people and ideas.
- Minimum 3 years accounting/finance experience required
- Minimum 1 year experience in supervisory or lead role preferred
- Experience in financial analysis/planning/budgeting preferred
- Previous experience with Oracle financial systems highly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Word and Excel required
- Knowledge of additional databases (Access etc) preferred
We are delivering on their potential.
We are improving the way we work and live.
At West, we are dedicated to delivering and improving upon new channels, new capabilities and new choices for how businesses and consumers collaborate, connect and transact. We develop technology-enabled communications that change the way we work and improve the way we live. We are a collective effort of enterprise and individuals, of communities and customers, of partnerships and families. We are the sum of our entire network – based on the four pillars of trust, innovation, collaboration, and execution and the hard work of people who share our vision. We are at the core of a technology and communications engine that is changing the world.We Connect. We Deliver. We are West.
Applications accepted through 10/28/2019
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled