Senior Health Business Development Manager
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highlymotivated and experienced Senior Health Business Development Manager to join our Health & Benefits market team in the DC metro area to continue our growth in this critical government sector.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and knowledgeable of the Federal Health & Benefits market, ready to put their business and sales experience to work. We are searching for a customer- and mission-focused Business Development Manager who can understand client challenges and then create compelling business solutions. To support market growth, building a strong and diverse pipeline of opportunities and seeing them through the full capture process will be a key success factor.
The Federal client set of focus is: Primarily HHS agencies and offices, and supporting USDA, Education, EPA, HUD, SSA, Military Health, among others.
As the Senior Health Business Development Manager, you will:
- Own and curate a 12-month pipeline of 200M+
- Lead end-to-end opportunity capture and proposal efforts of $5-$50M
- Work with Capgemini capability teams and Federal customers to solve client needs
- Understand the Federal Health & Benefits market, to parse priorities and requirements into actions and execute capture plans
- Owning, maintain, and grow a qualified Health & Benefits sales pipeline
- Maintain and growth Federal client relationships
- Keep to up to date on market trends and complementary Capgemini offerings and capabilities
- Setup and perform client demonstrations along with Capgemini technical teams to showcase Capgemini offerings and capabilities
- Manage partner and other ecosystem stakeholders to convert opportunities into awarded contracts
- Perform research on Health & Benefits client needs as well as competitor analysis, and strengths and weaknesses
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (business, marketing, management, or related field)
- A minimum of 8-10 years working with Federal clients
- A minimum of 4 years of prior relevant experience in the full lifecycle of Federal capture from opportunity identification to proposal response submission
- Experience owning, maintaining, and growing a qualified sales pipeline
- Prior business development experience and relationships, specifically with the Federal Health & Benefits market space (does not need to be exhaustive)
- Existing relationships, and understanding of Federal Health & Benefits clients and with the Health & Benefits large- and small-business ecosystem
- Knowledge of current IT trends, platforms, and innovations in the market
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)