Expect more than a job!
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe and play by them every day. Join our team as a Sr. HR Business Partner and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun
- Competitive compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
The Senior Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management by collaborating with business operational leaders to understand business issues and developing initiatives/programs to support the business. This role serves as a consultant to management and employees balancing employee advocacy and business operational needs. Administer human resources policies and programs, promotes equity, fair treatment and positive employee relations as well as employee relation support, compensation, retention, performance management, conflict management, and leadership.
- Resolves routine employee relations issues and complaints. Able to manage difficult or very complex issues. Acts as a resource for managers and employees to ensure their understanding and compliance with HR policies and regulations. Keeps management advised of potential problem areas and recommends/implements solutions as appropriate.
- Acts as an advisor to supervisors and managers, ensuring legal compliance and resolution of personnel actions and concerns.
- Counsels employees and managers regarding general issues pertaining to benefits, terminations, policy interpretation, and other HR products and deliverables.
- Processes required documents for employee new hire, separations, and changes through Oracle to ensure timely and accurate record keeping.
- Facilitates the FMLA/LOA process with employees, ensuring compliance to applicable laws, communicating effectively with the employee and the Manager/Supervisor, and processing all paperwork as necessary. Investigating and resolving issues as needed.
- Coordinates out-processing paperwork for all separations.
- Maintains internal HR databases (i.e., tracking sheets, performance appraisal logs, and corrective action logs).
- Completes monthly reporting on-time and accurately partners with employees and management to interpret Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations.
- Analyze metrics monthly to proactively identify negative trends and work collaboratively with Leadership to create positive solutions.
- Assists with communicating changes to employees and conducting employee presentations.
- Participates in staff meetings and works to expand level of knowledge in all HR disciplines through on-the-job training, in-house training, self-study, and outside training as available.
- Manages compliance with federal and state regulations relative to on-boarding, employment, employee relations, and terminations.
- Conducts employee relations investigations (and counseling as necessary) concerning work-related problems and sees through to resolution.
- Analyzes exit interview data and makes recommendations to the management team for corrective action, continuous improvement, and to increase retention rates. Conducts focus groups and analysis for continuous improvement.
- Represents the Company at Human Resources related hearings and investigation and unemployment claims.
- Facilitate and/or provides HR related training to the workforce.
- Work with the Sr. Human Resources Manager in developing department goals, objectives and partners with other Human Resources personnel to complete projects in other areas of Human Resources as assigned.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- BA/BS degree required
- PHR/SPHR certification (a plus)
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in HR with a minimum of 5 years in a generalist capacity preferred
- Ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex, and difficult emotional issues
- Strong working knowledge of EEO and employment laws with proven experience
- Organized and disciplined in approach to complicated tasks
- Comprehensive understanding of current HR laws and practices
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills including both verbal and written communication
- Expert proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Time management and priority setting: strong organizational skills and the ability to keep track of multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Experience with a rapid and complex changing working environment
- Success in creating and driving effective development, employee relations and positive work environment
- Ability to lead change initiatives and a passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvements
- Support and sustain a positive work environment fostering team performance through own work and behavior
- Exhibit a professional manner in dealing with others and work to maintain constructive working relationships
- Work in a mentally demanding office environment
- Ability to work well with others at varying organizational levels
- Able to interact with all levels within the company and to represent Percepta professionally with all external organizations
- Must be able to maintain the strictest confidentiality
Physical and Logistical Requirements (Including equipment used)
- Normal office environment
- Some travel to other sites may be required
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.