This is a 100% remote position; however, appliants must reside within driving distance of Miami Beach, Florida.
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity with ample room for skill growth and career advancement.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience developing and maintaining Enterprise Level computer, servers, and software infrastructures.
What you will be doing:
- Design secure hardware configurations, install and secure software, manage network systems, and train staff on correct operating procedures.
- Design, develop, test and deploy technology solutions of identified needs.
- Create process flowcharts (preferred), diagrams (required), technical workflow (required), and other related documentation (preferred).
- Design and install secure computer and server hardware configurations using the CIS Benchmark hardening guidelines.
- 8-10 years of varied IT Engineering experience (required)
- Knowledge of LAN and Wireless networks (required)
- Ability to troubleshoot complex network, server, software and security issues (required).
- Hands-on experience installing, maintaining and securing software and networking systems (required).
- Hands-on experience running Wireshark commands (required)
- Experience training staff on newly installed software and hardware systems issues (required).
- Hands-on experience managing and operating within a VMware enterprise environment (required) - many servers are being virtualized. Desktop virtualization.
- Hands-on experience managing and operating current Windows computer and operating systems (required).
- Experience in IT security and remediation. (DLP (required), SSL (required), TLS (required), MS Bitlocker (required)
- Active Directory (required) (GPO preferred)
- DNS, DHCP, Terminal services, and others in a Windows domain environment including computer and server hardware systems. (required)
- Knowledge of Firewalls, Switching and Routing (required). Cisco preferred but not required)
- Powershell (required)
- Microsoft Certificate Authorities (strongly preferred. Almost required.)
- SAN Storage (preferred)
- MS SQL (preferred)
- Google Cloud Platform (preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.