The Senior Information Designer is fluent in visualizing quantitative data and qualitative concepts, as well as a leader in developing and influencing company-wide best practices in information and presentation design. They are responsible for supporting client deliverable design and execution by championing innovative data visualization solutions and pinpointing efficiencies. They have a passion for storytelling and turning abstract concepts into engaging reports and presentations. The Senior Information Designer works with the Director of Information Design to mentor new Escalent staff in company/industry standards.
- Consults with internal client teams on quantitative and qualitative reports to determine best data visualization methods and design solutions for reporting.
- Make existing information more engaging through design and flow, graphics and visual themes.
- Provides support to non-Information Design staff for more successful and efficient client deliverable creation.
- Keeps abreast of new technologies, data viz and presentation design trends and ideas advanced in the greater community of Information Design.
- Works with Marketing and Strategic teams to standardize company capabilities for sales materials. Increases the efficiency and success of client RFP efforts.
- Serves as a company-wide resource for all things PowerPoint, Excel, and visual communication help.
- Develops innovative tools/deliverables to address new business needs. Scalability and production efficiency of innovative solutions considered.
- Communicates best practices to clients and internal teams as requested.