Parker + Lynch Legal is working with a Top Tier AmLaw 100 firm in search of a Commercial Real Estate and Real Estate Finance Associate.
The Associate will sit in Houston, but work cross office. The Associate will work in alternative energy, retail, and mixed use properties throughout the U.S. The Associate will also work closely with other practice groups on their financing and M&A deals.
- JD Required, with high academic credentials (Top 25 & Above Law School, GPA requirement 3.3 or above/ Below 25, GPA requirement 3.4 or above)
- Licensed and in good standing (if not licensed in Texas, eligible for waiver)
- AmLaw experience preferred, or elite regional firm
- Experienced in commercial real estate and real estate financing
- What is the firms compensation?
- Very competitive compensation structure, but commensurate with experience ($300K++)
- Does the firm have a two or more tier partnership?
- What is the billable hour requirement?
- Why should I work with an Attorney Recruiter?
- An experienced Legal Recruiter is going to have the network and more inside knowledge about the legal hiring trends, the firms culture, salaries, and bonus structure. The Recruiter will be able to offer you career coaching and planning and will also be able to help prepare you for all stages of the interview. Firms enjoy working with Legal Recruiters because they prescreen the candidates and present the best talent.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to the link provided and contact Rosa Weaver, Esq., LL.M via at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]