Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing deadlines and discovery leading up to trial.
- Draft and review pleadings, including complaints, disclosures, proposed case management orders, etc.
- Preparing, analyzing, and submitting discovery requests & responses.
- Managing e-Discovery database, including document indexing, cataloging, archiving, preparation of disclosure productions, processing of opposing party disclosure productions.
- Review and coding of documents for relevancy, privilege, and importance.
- Working with other members of the trial team and vendors to create exhibits, demonstratives, checklists, and more.
- Attending trial as needed to assist with the presentation of evidence.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Paralegal Certification (ABA).
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working on complex litigations.
- Proficiency with eDiscovery software (e.g. Relativity, Logikcull, etc.) and database management .
- In-office position (will NOT consider candidates seeking a 100% remote position).
Offering industry-leading compensation, full employee benefits, and an annual bonus!
If you are interested in this Senior Litigation Paralegal opportunity in Denver, please apply! Email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.