Responsibilities include client contact, document review and production, drafting and responding to discovery, indexing, exhibit preparation, investigation and research.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- ABA approved Paralegal certificate
- 5+ years of trial and litigation paralegal experience
- Proven litigation skills
- Experience with Summation Pro, Relativity or comparable litigation support software
- Excellent analytical and written communication skills
- Familiarity with trial presentation software such as Sanction or Trial Director
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.