Our Customer Engagement, Loyalty, and Partnerships Team increases Hilton consumer growth through strategically designed partnerships and campaigns and builds awareness for our industry award-winning Hilton Honors loyalty program. The team is focused on increasing customer acquisition and retention through Hilton direct channels such as the Hilton Honors mobile app, Hilton.com website, and reservations agents. In addition, the team generates engagement and repeat business through recognition of loyalty benefits and earned rewards during guest stays.
What will I be doing?
Are you a well-organized manager and planner, who elevates the work of others by keeping projects running smoothly and on time? Are you an energetic self-starter who takes ownership and initiative? If this sounds like you, then you may be the newest member of our team. As the Senior Manager, Amex Co-Brand Operations and Customer Experience, you will be responsible for a broad set of business activities that support the general management of Hilton's co-brand credit card program and partnership. You will play a prominent role in cross-functional and inter-company collaboration to document and improve processes, build new capabilities, manage special projects and overcome challenges and resolve issues. Additionally, you will create, maintain and monitor processes to ensure they are optimized to support the program effectively and provide a flawless customer experience. Finally, you will communicate updates with internal partners and Amex on new and existing business processes and serve as a consultative partner by providing cross functional support on special projects.
More specifically, you will:
- Collect, analyze and document key business processes or issues.
- Collaborate with Amex to isolate business process gaps and identify mitigation plans.
- Support priority projects to build new capabilities and processes or strengthen existing processes.
- Manage the cross functional process of issue identification, escalation and resolution.
- Support the change management process.
- Provide regular status reporting and decks, including issue escalation and mitigation plans, coordination and creation of materials for management meetings and business reviews.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for dynamic and creative team members, who are passionate about using their analytical skills to tackle hard problems. We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Experience with bringing teams together and cultivating a culture of collaboration
- Experienced at solving complex, ambiguous and challenging problems in a highly matrixed organization with cross functional stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively across multiple organizational cultures
- An excellent communicator who advances the work by building clear understanding, identifying knowledge gaps, expectations and deadlines
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Seven (7) years of operations, project management or business process experience
- Experience working in a project management role for a consulting firm, agency, or global enterprise
- Strong command of PowerPoint, including proficiency with creating compelling stories with data, text and visualization tools
- Occasional travel - up to 25%
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree and/or Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- PMP or other Project Management Certification(s)
- Change Management Certification
- Hospitality industry experience
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!