The Hilton portfolio of hotels is comprised of 17 industry leading and world-class brands. A dedicated team of industry experts in the domains of hospitality, brand management, innovation, food and beverage, wellness, owner relations, and more, lead our Brands organization with the steadfast goal of strengthening and growing the Hilton portfolio. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Canopy, DoubleTree, Curio Collection, LXR Hotels and Resorts, Motto, Signia, Tapestry Collection, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, Tru, Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites, and Hilton Grand Vacations.
What will I be doing?
The Customer Experience and Innovation (CE&I) Team is responsible for the entirety of the on-property guest experience. The team drives the delivery of a steady flow of pragmatic innovation both big and small to six global brands falling under the all-suites and focused service brand categories. In addition, the team is responsible for the following objectives:
- Regularly inspect/analyze the customer on-property experience
- Continuously optimize physical products and operating models
- Integrate above-property innovations with on-property experience
- Initiative and lead product teams designed to deliver new customer offerings
As the Senior Manager of Brand Food and Beverage (F&B), CE&I, Suites & Focused Service, you will handle the development of F&B concepts and programs for brands falling under the Suites and Focused Service Brand Category; Tru, Hampton, HGI, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites, and Embassy Suites, representing over 4,200 hotels in Americas. You will focus on addressing the needs of our customers, driving differentiation for our brands, and driving revenues and profitability for our owners.
More specifically, you will:
- Develop F&B concepts and programs that represent respective brand positioning and principles and effectively balance guest desirability, operational feasibility, and financial viability.
- Support CE&I F&B Directors and Global Brand Heads with leading specific high priority F&B products, concepts and programs and with ad hoc and special projects as needed.
- Lead and conduct research to accurately understand customer needs, industry trends, figure out comp set, target audience and economic factors.
- End to end product development efforts using agile product development methodologies. This includes researching, minimal viable product testing, learning, adaptation, all the way through implementation.
- Coordinate and track recurring execution of activities related to product development, implementation, operationalization, and support.
- Coordinate functional groups including Brands, Hotel Operations, Technical Services, Architecture & Design, and Supply Management in support of F&B concepts.
- Drive communication and meetings with regional Directors of F&B Operations, BPS, brand leadership and other internal partners.
- Provide Brand F&B support at initial launch and implementation of prototypical concepts at main locations and schedules regular post opening reviews with F&B Operations, Brand Management, and franchise owners and operators.
- Align F&B concepts and programs with Brand Standards, PIPs, and Renovation Requirements.
- Present detailed F&B concept briefs for review by internal partners, including Food & Beverage Operations, Technical Services, Architecture & Design, and Brand Heads and their representatives as well to ownership, asset managers and their representatives either in person or via WebEx.
- Advise ownership regarding suitable third-party brand partners after consultation with Director of Brand Food & Beverage and F&B Operations in region.
- Effectively balance projects and relationships with third party partners, including vendors, designers, consultants and concept partners.
- Handle departmental budgets with adjustments as necessary and ensures accurate tracking of disbursements.
- Coordinate multiple project calendars to ensure on-time delivery.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for visionaries, who are passionate about Food & Beverage influences on the greater customer experience and who love to have the opportunity to create improvements to F&B products. We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Creative thinkers, who objectively assess actionable recommendations from systems, product, and marketing information
- Persuasive communicators, who will positively influence Hilton's partners and who will communicate effectively and with diplomacy at all levels
- Detail oriented teammates, who prioritize, keep a cool head under time constraints, and effectively balance concurrent demands
- Matrix-navigation skills among large and complex organizations with a commitment to meet deadlines
- Excellent project management
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years working in the Food and Beverage industry
- Three (3) years of management experience
- Two (2) years managing partner and vendor relationships
- Creative, design, or advisory related work experience in Food and Beverage
- Knowledge of Food & Beverage operations, supervisory aspects, service techniques, current Food & Beverage trends and concepts
- Kitchen and Bar Plan Review experience, understanding equipment Layouts and Schedules to maximize productivity and operational efficiencies
- Functional experience in Bluebeam or other plan review software to effectively communicate changes to design and equipment schedules
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Travel - up to 30%
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Degree in Culinary, Interior Design or Food & Beverage Management
- Experience managing across regions: US, Canada, Mexico, South and Central America
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!