**This role can be located in Miami, FL or Mexico City, MX**
The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton's portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results.
What will I be doing?
As the Senior Manager CALA Marketing Operations, you will serve as the above-property marketing lead for our Managed hotels in the Caribbean and Latin America, providing consulting and guidance to properties in the region to best deliver on their commercial goals. You will drive hotel and managed portfolio performance through a multi-layered approach - instilling standard methodologies and consistency across the region, providing strategic marketing support to solve business needs and digging into hotel performance and detail where needed. This role will partner closely across the organization, working in a coordinated and aligned approach with Operations, Revenue Management, Sales, Development, Marketing and Honors.
- Craft scalable hotel-level Marketing solutions and provide consultation to managed hotels that results in well-defined strategic positioning and commercially driven marketing plans.
- Define the strategy to direct the focus and guide the long-term priorities of the CALA team. This includes proactively identifying and addressing opportunities through a variety of innovative projects and initiatives to further the growth of the CALA region. We need you to identify efficiencies and streamline process for how the team engages day-to-day.
- Craft scalable hotel-level marketing solutions that fit the needs of the region.
- Provide a marketing voice to new development opportunities and support new hotels in establishing their online identity and developing comprehensive opening strategy.
- Support interviewing, onboarding and training new hotel-level marketing staff.
- Handle the regular communication and sharing of standard methodologies / insights among hotel marketing resources.
- Work closely with regional leadership to align on priorities and plans.
- Collaborate and partner across related marketing teams within Hilton, including Honors, enterprise marketing, brand marketing and destination marketing.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for visionaries, who are passionate about creative promotions and who love to have the opportunity to create dynamic campaigns. We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Excellent presentation/public speaking skills
- Self-starter with superb presentation and strong communication skills, with the proficiency to clearly and concisely express ideas both verbally and in writing
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to build strong relationships across multiple functions
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities
- Motivation to tackle all your tasks with enthusiasm, seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve your personal performance
- Consistently demonstrate your ability to work independently with minimal supervision on specific projects within agreed time limits
- Thrives in an interdependent work-culture
- Ability to be flexible, react quickly and positively to changing requirements including the performance of any tasks requested of you and the ability to remain calm in difficult situations
- Leaders, who are comfortable with mentorship, providing performance feedback to reports, and communicating results and areas for improvement all while leading by example
- Communicators like you, who will positively influence Hilton's partners and who will communicate effectively at all levels
- Problem solvers, who are flexible and creative in finding solutions for hard problems, exhibiting your fine attention for detail
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Seven (7) years professional/related experience
- Five (5) years in strategic digital marketing
- Five (5) years analyzing data and presenting learnings
- Proven proficiency in critical thinking, problem solving, time management and presentation
- Fluent in Spanish
- Travel - 50% of the time
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Ten (10) years of related experience
- Seven (7) years strategic digital marketing experience
- Seven (7) years analyzing data and presenting learnings
- Hospitality and/or travel industry experience preferred
- Intermediate level knowledge of Portuguese a plus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!