The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton's portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results.
What will I be doing?
As the Senior Manager, Marketing Enablement, you will report to the Senior Director, Marketing Enablement, and will execute on-property marketing across every Hilton trading brand. From creating and rolling out marketing content to hotels to identifying and utilizing creative and process efficiencies, you will be the key person to help deliver the right on-property guest experience for brands across the Hilton Portfolio. You will apply customer/owner/hotel trends, usage data and business findings to develop and refine new tactics, while leading the team responsible for collateral development. This role requires building strong, constructive relationships with marketing, brand teams and hotels.
- Manage and lead the development of a strategy to brand identity and collateral rollouts for brands including production, standards and delivery.
- Develop a technique that allows implementation nuances for each brand but realizes efficiencies across all brands.
- Enable a growing portfolio of hotels to market themselves locally by creating and maintaining centrally-managed resources such as advertising and sales templates.
- Provide direction to and collaborate with individual hotel properties and management companies to ensure high-impact performance through field marketing.
- Cultivate partners up, down, across and diagonally within the enterprise, with a focus on key partners like Global Brand Marketing Managers and Directors, Hilton Supply Management, Marketing Optimization, and Brand Performance Support.
- Recruit and mentor best-in-class talent while building a high-performing, thriving environment to promote an engaged, high performing and driven team culture.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to establish key relationships and communicate successfully up, down, diagonally and across the enterprise
- Effective collaboration skills to successfully partner with the brand team to achieve shared objectives
- Experience developing effective relationships while selling-in ideas that are not always popular
- Self-starter with creative expertise to guide creative process of new identity
- Strong presentation skills and ability to effectively communicate ideas and initiatives confidently to senior executive and owner audiences
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of experience in a corporate marketing role
- Three (3) years of team management experience
- Background in retailing, point of sale, regional or field marketing
- Experience working in a hotel, hospitality, retail or franchise business
- Availability to travel up to 10%, as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with advanced PowerPoint skills
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Global and/or cross-cultural experience
- Experience working within a Center of Excellence marketing model
- Experience in creative briefing and/or the creative review process
- Experience working with or in a creative agency
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!