The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton's portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results.
What will I be doing?
Do you seek out opportunities to stretch your ability to think analytically, handle complexity, and apply marketing strategy to address business challenges? Are you able to see the forest from the trees across various data sources: creative attitudinal testing, media, website, and booking attribution? If so, you could be the newest member of the Marketing Performance & Insights Center of Excellence (COE), which provides Hilton's 17 brands with the necessary measurement tools and frameworks to advance individual brand's business goals as well as the portfolio as a whole, empowering them with consumer and marketing actionable insights along the journey.
As the Senior Manager, you will support Marketing Performance Leadership, as well as key stakeholders within the various brand marketing teams to help synthesize various attitudinal, behavioral, digital and offline data sources into actionable insights that drive business performance. You will be responsible for establishing campaign measurement, synthesizing insights, setting up test and learn, and linking marketing performance to business results. You will also be involved in key projects across the marketing organization including but not limited to audience segmentation, media mix modeling, learnings agendas, and exploring new measurement partners and strategies. In addition, you will work with partner agencies and measurement vendors across Media, Attribution, and Digital Channel reps.
More specifically, you will:
- Evaluate and handle 3rd party relationships with data, software and service providers that specialize in marketing measurement.
- Gather and analyze insights from ongoing campaign performance metrics to inform marketing strategy and channel plans.
- Coordinate and mobilize across teams and departments, by communicating complicated subjects to a variety of audiences.
- Work with key partners to develop appropriate objectives for the business and shape the strategy by which the objectives will be accomplished.
- Lead the day-to-day relationship in regards to brand performance with the individual brand strategist on one to two (1-2) of Hiltons hotel categories.
- Establish and build cross team relationships (Media, Social, Customer, Analytics, Brands, etc.) that enables the success of the departmental goals.
- Lead the performance deliverables of our agency partners including clear direction, expected deliverables, and holistic measurement thinking.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for dynamic teammates, who are passionate about using their analytical skills to take on hard problems. We believe that a strong business sense combined with a love for building positive partnerships is the best way to bring projects to completion. The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Top-notch interpersonal skills and ability to work with and effectively communicate to a dynamic audience
- Strong communicator, both verbally and in writing, who can effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Dynamic problem solver, who can resolve issues effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of flexibility, professionalism and integrity
- Self-starter, with a work attitude that exhibits flexibility, drive, good judgment and dependability
- Visionaries, who have a real passion for marketing performance
- Superb attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Seven (7) years of professional experience
- Four (4) years of experience in a marketing strategy or analytics role
- One to three (1-3) years management experience
- Strong statistical and marketing research foundation
- Experience leading and working with 3rd party vendors
- Understanding of different media channels and which ones to activate on (e.g. TV/OLV, Facebook, Google, Search)
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working on cross-functional, multi-country projects with multiple stakeholders
- Extensive experience of marketing campaign development and performance optimization
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!