Look for more than answers.
Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
As a Senior Manager, Marketing Systems and Production, you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you will have the opportunity to collaborate and affect change while expanding your leadership skills and technical knowledge.
Join a robust team of marketers where you and your skills are valued, and growth and development are encouraged as we empower better health through diagnostic insights.
Senior Manager, Marketing Systems and Production, the role:
Quest Diagnostics maintains a group of enabling marketing systems, technologies and processes that support the development and execution of Marketing activities, from project ideation, through project management, production, and implementation. The Senior Manager, Marketing Systems and Production is responsible for the effective ongoing operation of all Marketing enablement systems and the identification of insights and opportunities will help to inform Marketing strategies and to enhance overall efficiencies. The professional also supervises several individuals who support and maintain these systems and execute Quest’s print production responsibilities.
The Senior Manager will develop and maintain a Martech roadmap, driving continuous improvements in the systems and processes that support Marketing executions. The Senior Manager will partner with Marketing leadership to understand Marketer needs, and to evolve system and process support aligned to changing Marketing strategies and channels.
The Senior Manager also will liaise with key functional peers across the enterprise, including Compliance, Legal, Medical, Commercial and Procurement to ensure systems, SOPs, and processes adhere to all regulatory and legal requirements. The Senior Manager reports to the Senior Director, Brand & Marketing Enablement and will oversee and direct a team of five.
Supervise a team to maintain various Marketing enablement systems and processes. Work closely with Marketing users to effectively utilize the various platforms, including, but not limited to:
- Workflow management system
- Budget management system
- Digital asset management system
- Communications review process and system
- Print production and fulfillment systems
- Promotional products – In-house promo store
- Event and trade show management systems
- Develop Martech roadmap to enhance, evolve and optimize marketing systems and technologies in response to changing Marketing channels and executions.
- Develop and execute training programs and modules to support effective use and understanding of all Marketing systems, SOPs, and processes.
- Identify opportunities to optimize, rationalize and integrate Marketing and Commercial applications and technologies to deliver operational savings to the enterprise.
- Supervise all aspects of the Marketing print production process, driving toward a print-on-demand program that optimizes investment in print assets and reduces cost and waste.
- Partner with the Sr. Manager, Marketing Events and Sr. Manager, Marketing Analytics & Vendor Management to stay align across all marketing enablement functions.
To qualify, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree; business degree preferred
- 7 years (or more) of experience managing Marketing Operations, Marketing Enablement Systems or Marketing Project Management
- Excellent communication skills including ability to support the delivery of formal business presentations to internal and external audiences
- Technologically-savvy, including familiarity with Marketing enablement systems
- Ability to comprehend complex financial, legal, regulatory, and strategic issues that impact enablement programs
- Strong capabilities in leading others to analyze data and demonstrate quantifiable opportunities or results
- Excellent project management skills to hold team members accountable for delivery on goals and expectations
- Strong inclusive leadership style and skills
- Ability to lead diverse, cross functional teams and in a matrix environment
Join us for competitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive and supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients and colleagues. Work with us and together we can be better.
Your Quest career. Seek it out.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.