Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Senior Manager of Integrated Business Planning (IBP) is responsible for developing a cross-functionally aligned Demand and Supply plan by leading collaboration with diverse stakeholders to execute better planning decisions and actions in-line with the business strategy; integrating key business planning insights, analytics and decisions to create a unified clear plan which aligns across functions; improve business agility via proactive planning – enabling quicker response to business changes and “last minute” issues.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Works with key cross-functional stakeholders across the managerial hierarchy to assess planning issues, examine analytics, clarify business implications/impact, outline countermeasures, plan and monitor progress, and measure performance results to improve Forecast Performance, Customer Service Levels/Fill Rate, Inventory Levels, and Agility.
- Create and deliver monthly articulate S&OP presentations which reviews Planning Performance (Growth, Forecast, Service Levels, Supply Plans, and Inventory) and outlines Risks, Impact, and Countermeasures.
- Lead Root Cause analysis of “Planning Issues/Risks” by conducting quantitative analysis, gathering business insights from cross-functional business leaders, and developing remedial countermeasures.
- Create analytic quantitative tools and gather data as needed to improve business planning and the overall S&OP process
- Process Improvement: Continuously seek means to improve the S&OP (process, cadence, tools/systems, organization, and culture) with the stakeholders and introduce “Forward Thinking/Best Practice” solutions.
- Deliverables: (1) S&OP Demand/Supply Planning meetings and required presentation material, (2) S&OP Tools & Analytics, (3) Process/ System/Org Policy/Cadence documentation as needed.