The Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition Systems & Projects plans, directs, and coordinates activities for varied Human Resources (HR) technology projects to ensure that project goals and objectives are accomplished in line with business requirements. The incumbent in this role will possess hands-on functional/technical expertise, providing overall (strategic and tactical) support focused around delivering transformational projects across the suite of HR systems. This leader will be self-motivated in managing system and technology projects that power HR efficiencies at Quest Diagnostics, Inc.
The initial focus of this position is to deliver a high quality, well tested Applicant Tracking System (ATS) implementation of iCIMS. This individual must possess expert iCIMS product knowledge.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively drives the HR development life cycle for ATS implementation from requirements analysis, feasibility, design, code, documentation, testing, implementation, go-live and hyper-care / stabilization.
- Build and manage strategic project plans to identify goals, duration, budget, and scope following an established project management methodology. Map and schedule project deliverables, milestones and required tasks.
- Collaborate with other project and program managers to map and plan for project interdependencies.
- Build associated status reports, project schedules and project workstream plans with end goal in mind.
- Establish content and cadence to ensure effective updates and analytics focused on key stakeholder audiences(IT, HR, Exec. Leadership Team and associated vendors).
- Use expertise to ensure delivery of tasks in a timely manner; possessing the insight to address risks and present sound business case for deviations/changes from original project plan specifications.
- Monitor project results against specifications.
- Support the build and delivery of associated, end-to-end, user acceptance and quality assurance test plans. Schedule and direct testing.
- Support various workstreams (configuration, risk assessment, compliance, user acceptance testing, end user training, communications, change management, and after/hyper care) in achieving deliverables.
- Ensure that all required project management deliverables are created in collaborative alignment with primary project plan. Ensure agreement across project framework.
- Prepare project for governance and stage gate approvals.
- As leader, manage and motivative to project team members throughout the project life cycle. Establish positive working relationships with stakeholders and team members.
- Direct and coordinate activities of project teams to ensure that the project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority to project teams as needed.
- Understand the application/technology, use this knowledge to ensure positive outcomes.
- Possess the emotional maturity to lead by influence and successfully navigate organizational dynamics.
- Ability to drive for results and deliver projects across HR by influencing key stakeholders, peers and team.
- Ensure compliance with Quest internal (HR, TA,IT/IT Security, Legal, and Quality Management System) policies and procedures.
• Bachelor's degree required, concentrations in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, Engineering or related discipline preferred.
• Willingness to travel 10%
• Min. 5 years’ experience implementing, optimizing, and supporting end-to-end talent acquisition systems (ATS/CRM), sourcing/engagement, recruitment marketing, analytics, etc. preferred.
• Minimum 10 years applied professional work experience required.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
Technical Training or Professional Licensing
• Experience with CSOD, Invenias CRM or Oracle HCM strongly preferred.
• HR and/or Talent Acquisition project management experience required.
• Ability to navigate various mobile, laptop, and telecommunications tools (Skype, WebEx, Zoom and MS Teams).